View Single Post
Old 13th September 2009, 17:54

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enza Gallo View Post
Why don't you join the TSSE project on SourceForge?
Other team members listed there will be dropped, as they've done zero in two months time.
No offence intended but it doesn't seem like anything has been done at all besides setting up the repo dirs. Are you actually going to be doing any coding yourself? It's all well and good talking about how the other team members haven't done anything but it means nothing if you've done nothing either.

I'm happy to join forces for a common goal but I need to know I'm not just going to be lumbered with the entire task myself because if that's the case then I may as well just stick to my own project.

Quote:
I think we need a copy of TSSE or at least screenshots of TSSE for comparison.
Other than that, I believe the UI of any application / script can be easily cloned.
Ironically, this is also the most time consuming portion.
Screenshots would work for some of it but other things can't really be seen, as most of XAM's additions are copy & paste code anyway a link to the relevant tbdev thread would be the best method of doing research into how best to incorporate it. Or even just a very good description of exactly what the hack does should be enough in some cases.

I'm not really a big fan of looking into the decoded version of TSSE to see how he does it because he segments the code over lots of files just to make it difficult to see what he's doing and to be frank I can't be bothered going through all that junk code to figure out what he's doing.

I'd much rather write the code myself based upon the requirements for the hack.