View Single Post
Old 25th July 2013, 07:54

P2P
Maybe I was not well understood ... I said that every paid version will not be superior to any free script just for that reason : money!

I don't know that bt manager is better from the functionality point of view, all I know is that I will never pay for a script of that kind, it's just a principle matter, and like me there are a lot of other serious guys.

Regarding the TS 5.6, I didn't nulled it, it's other credit for that (nightcrawler, mrdecode, etc), I only improved the source, and made a lot of my own mods. The wdw version that works for some years on my site, is a totaly bug free script, very fast and secure. The version that is here on bvlist is not the exact version of my WDW Tracker, because I've made the mods directly on the script files, and it would be a little tricky to personalise it with your needs.

Ok, now for the bt manager, maybe people will be more kind with that script if you will make a demo version, or if you will put it free to download and the guys that want support will pay. The 5 euros amount is not big, but there is the principle that even 1 cent is too much for a torrent script.

Anyway, maybe you will think of a script that converts other script db's (tbdev or ts) to your bt manager, maybe like that you will have more clients.

Good luck with your script!