View Single Post
Old 24th July 2013, 10:10

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmisu120000 View Post
btmanager is a payed version ... just like ,xam's ts ... so, never a payed version will be superior ... it's ridiculous that some guys want money from a torrent management script ... I saw what btmanager does ... it's nothing different that ts or tbdev or any other ... but i think there aren't so many that will buy a torrent script ...

fuck all like xams we dont tie no one in the script is free with a paid support for a month not paid version at all.no need for a license no call back bullshite
i suppose xam followers thought the same no one will pay but looks still how many do and are truly trapped in with his source..
simple facts to clear shit up joe worked hard to get this where it is now not stolen nulled made from scratch secondly after all the work he put in im sure to god he deserves something back. lastly its not a paid script but you get the paid support for the month if your not happy you dont need to renew your support service and script is still yours. i see alot of trolls lately in here xam stole tbdev and adapted it for his own profit btmanager has not done this it wont be encoded. and as i stated ts nulled here is a thing of the past its friggin older than jesus, and before you get these lovely fellas stating nothing up with nulled ts um i had it 4-5 years and relays on people like yourself for fixes, id say about 10% of this forum is help the other 90% is blowing hot air up folks asses.

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is