View Single Post
Old 1st September 2015, 14:14
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Default Ocelot configure for a 86bit CPU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killermix View Post
Hello all!

I have a problem when i'm trying to build Ocelot.

First I have modified config.cpp

Then I have ran this command :

Code:
./configure --with-mysql-lib=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ --with-ev-lib=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/
All seemed to be ok so then I ran "make" command then i got this error :

Code:
g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"ocelot\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"ocelot\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"ocelot\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_BOOST=/\*\*/ -DHAVE_BOOST_IOSTREAMS=/\*\*/ -DHAVE_BOOST_SYSTEM=/\*\*/ -DHAVE_PTHREAD_PRIO_INHERIT=1 -DHAVE_PTHREAD=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_LIBTCMALLOC=1 -I.   -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/include/mysql++ -std=c++11 -march=native -O2 -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-ident -Wall -Wfatal-errors -pthread -I/usr/local/include -g -O2 -MT config.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/config.Tpo -c -o config.o config.cpp
config.cpp:1:0: error: CPU you selected does not support x86-64 instruction set
 #include <iostream>
 ^
compilation terminated due to -Wfatal-errors.
make: *** [config.o] Error 1
I dont know what to do, I have previously built ocelot on another server, and all went fine, but on this server that won't.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my poor english
Once you are in Ocelot's directory and if you are using 86 bit Kernel meaning 86/32 bit CPU then configure using this command

Configure

Code:
./configure --with-mysql-lib=/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu
Then Make

Code:
make
And then install

Code:
sudo make install

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me