View Single Post
Old 30th January 2015, 00:19

United Kingdom
Default wtf
think this post is getting lil out of hand , his code , whoevers code , who gives a fuck .... its a code , this is a community not a warzone if anyone has nothing nice to day why not just keep it to yourselfs im on no ones side but this is stupid , whoever came into bambam's shout and shouted that abuse at him so what , dont feed the trolls and responding to them as for autism i have a family member who has it (not saying im an expert) but i have a brief idea what it could be like , i think this post is getting too personal if none of you cannot get along do the simple thing , dont talk to eachother , dont talk smack on posts because all your doing is making more room for more arguments

i have no idea about code , and coding but i tell you what its made me think twice about starting with it because all it seems to do is cause arguments and fights , 'thats my code' 'you stole that' 'this isnt your work' blah blah fucking blah , just get over it ..... in end if you have nothing nice to say simply ... dont.... fucking .... say ... it

RANT OVER