View Single Post
Old 28th January 2010, 12:51

P2P
Default Message before delete please can someone help
i have a problem when i try to delete a forum it shows the link and not the link button

this is the script:
PHP Code:
stderr("** WARNING! **""Deleting forum with id=$forumid (".$forum.") will also delete ".$posts." post".($posts != 's' '').($use_attachment_mod ", ".$attachments." attachment".($attachments != 's' '') : "").($use_poll_mod " and ".($polls-$attachments)." poll".(($polls-$attachments) != 's' '') : "")." in ".$topics." topic".($topics != 's' '').". [<a href=".$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']."?action=deleteforum&forumid=$forumid&confirmed=1>ACCEPT</a>] [<a href=".$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']."?action=viewforum&forumid=$forumid>CANCEL</a>]"); 
this is what i see:
Code:
** WARNING! **

Deleting forum with id=3 (welcome to local ) will also delete 2 posts, 0 attachments in 1 topic. [<a href=/forumstest.php?action=deleteforum&forumid=3&confirmed=1>ACCEPT</a>] [<a href=/forumstest.php?action=viewforum&forumid=3>CANCEL</a>]
please can someone tell me whats wrong

Can't delete post; it is the only post of the topic. You should<br /><a href=/forums.php?action=deletetopic&topicid=6>delete the topic</a> instead.

looks like i can del anythink i i will post my forums.php page if someone could look at

please can you tell me whats up with all the message links i cant del ???
Attached Files
File Type: php forums.php (97.5 KB, 9 views)