Thread: janhouse
View Single Post
Old 10th January 2015, 19:46
Administrator

P2P
Default janhouse
My tracker was down for a bit as there was a problem which was preventing seeding, when the problem started i set all janhouse (Tuper config cats) to enable=0

A day ago some one helped me find out why this seeding problem was on my tracker & i am happy he fixed it for me, my site is back how it should be! so i decided to enable my janhouse bot_uploader again it's been 24hrs now and no d/ls coming throw, so i checked my log stream and i get these errors, unfortunately i am no expert at configuring janhouse bot- uploader so i try leave it and submit a support ticket to my provider.

::Errors::

Quote:
Server didn't respond to ping. Restarting connection..
Failed to create encrypted connection to Janhouse's announcement server: SSL connect attempt failed with unknown error SSL wants a read first

Lost connection to Janhouse's announcement server: Connection reset by peer.

Failed to create encrypted connection to Janhouse's announcement server: SSL connect attempt failed with unknown error error:04091068:rsa routines:INT_RSA_VERIFY:bad signature error:1408D07B:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_KEY_EXCHANGE:bad signature
When i try to go to (janhouse wiki forum) to try asking questions i am getting " problem loading page " so does any one knows if janhouse site is down & would this be the reason i get these errors ?

Cheers