View Single Post
Old 18th March 2008, 00:43

Default Re: Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDiTKO
And just let me give you some information.I will never make a public torrent tracker.I spend of my free time to help developing YSE coz this source is cool and i liked it.But if i work on it and someone else takes my credits,well NO thanks.I offered you if you want to work together.If not, people must wait longer. ;-)
When I am helping people to do some work, all what I am looking for is to do it right and good, not arguing who had done bigger part and if my name is properly highlited. Whole this shouting about credits becomes just a little disgusting. If I were author of the code, I could be really upset about credits. But that....
Actually I translated whole RC6 to polish and all original credits are not changed in one piece. I'm going to do the same on RC7. And if somebody do this first, I will be even gratefull so I will have less work, and some people will have code translated faster. Maybe I'm strange, but that is as I think.

No offence ANDiTKO, I highly appreciate your work, but it is higly possible so another person COULD do the same work independently. Lets join our efforts and work together.