View Single Post
Old 10th January 2012, 13:05
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
who did i rip off 3 days work =9gbp what would you work for dickhead you are and have been the biggest fucking toss bag on this forum and all you bring is upset and mayhem for which you get off on you say what you need about me i know the truth about you and its that simple
you will never change nor will your attitude to others that are better than you

out come your still a dick and its sad for this community that fyn lets you here as if it was me you would be gone with all your other aliases you have douchebag and im sure others will say the same in this thread about you so let the flaming war begin teabagger
oh this realy hurts you xbox360 as we all can see but i can go on and on like the song say {all night all day farting} this what all do al day all night posting theads of you rip off paypals coder and no i do not mean what you said about the rip off you did to a peeps on here at all think about it tools

You do not need any skills coding tsse up it was made for those who do not now any coding skills so this says alot about your self xbox360 you do not have any xbox360 so go on tools

Last edited by xDev; 10th January 2012 at 13:30.