View Single Post
Old 16th December 2023, 22:00
Cod3r

P2P
Within the source code of xams there no functions for this, As anyone read what i have said above this and the DATABASE IS ON XAM SERVER NOT IN THE CODE THIS source code runs from xam only site this why when hes sites down your staff tools do not work can you not see who is the real owner of your TSSE not you him hes self is the owner not you even if its your server so on..even the js as this in tut tut tut tut why noone listen to us coder about this and still go on there no DB its not nill my good night just listen to us.....so why download the crap kowing its not going to work in any shape or form...No one on here as a brain to put missing code in or anything not even a Db... can you see why everyone as moved on from hes code as noone can edit anything in it as he holds the kays to your site..just remember he as your emails paypal and even your bank details just think about that
axam one dick head he even put my site in its banned list in the file above thax xam your a star do you think everyone moves on to a new server and ips you dick

i do custom mods in torrenttrader for £

Last edited by xblade; 17th December 2023 at 10:15.