View Single Post
Old 27th September 2008, 03:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeroberts View Post
I have no clue where torrent_global_galaxy came from I well have to look at this what line did you coment out??
Wait Wait !!!

After reading your comments i just tried reloading the setup files and folder back through my ftp and rerun the setup...this time around...i could finish all the steps...last time around i was stuck in step 5 and couldnt add the administrator username and password...This time around i succeeded...But i dint do anything different :blink:

Okay i shall try to delete the entire mysql tables later today and i shall rerun from the beginning...I have a strange feeling it has run properly maybe because the phpbb3 is installed...Because the only different thing that has happened now is the installation of phpbb3 whereas in the first trial i had installed the bittorrent setup and then run the phpbb3 installation..

But i shall confirfm the same and report :hi:

N.B. : Also I am able to login into the admin now...

But can you tell me even after entering the phpBB integration options and i click on forums it goes to phpMyBitTorrent
and not http://aikyam.org/tforum/html/phpBB3/index.php

Any reasons or where i can update the settings?

Hey Joe,

--------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED :

I tried to delete the tables from phpmyadmin and started the installer setup again and these are the errors that followed ( the same ones that i got during my first initial tracker setup...

Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: sub_rewrite_engine in /home/aikyam0/public_html/tforum/html/setup/steps/5.php on line 343

Notice: Undefined variable: sub_minupload_size_file in /home/aikyam0/public_html/tforum/html/setup/steps/5.php on line 370

Notice: Undefined variable: RATIOA in /home/aikyam0/public_html/tforum/html/setup/steps/5.php on line 381

Notice: Use of undefined constant _admresetbtn - assumed '_admresetbtn' in /home/aikyam0/public_html/tforum/html/setup/steps/5.php on line 419

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
Error executing SQL Query 

INSERT INTO phpbb__config (sitename, siteurl, cookiedomain, cookiepath, admin_email, language, welcome_message, announce_text, allow_html, rewrite_engine, torrent_prefix, torrent_per_page, onlysearch, force_passkey, pivate_mode, max_torrent_size, announce_interval, announce_interval_min, dead_torrent_interval, minvotes, time_tracker_update, best_limit, down_limit, torrent_complaints, torrent_global_privacy, disclaimer_check, gfx_check, upload_level, download_level, announce_level, max_num_file, max_share_size, global_min_ratio, autoscrape, min_num_seed_e, min_size_seed_e, allow_backup_tracker, stealthmode, upload_dead, invites_open, invite_only, max_members, auto_clean, free_dl, addprivate, GIGSA, RATIOA, WAITA, GIGSB, RATIOB, WAITB, GIGSC, RATIOC, WAITC, GIGSD, RATIOD, WAITD, version) VALUES ('aikyam.org', 'http://aikyam.org/tforum/html', 'aikyam.org', '/tforum/html', 'admin@aikyam.org', 'english', '', '', 'true', 'false', '', '10', 'false', 'false', 'false', '0', '300', '0', '1500', '0', '3600', '0', '0', 'false', 'false', 'true', 'true', 'user', 'all', 'all', '0', '0', '0.00', 'true', '0', '0', 'true', 'false', 'false', 'false', 'false', '50000', '600', 'false', 'false', '0', '', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1.2.1');

Error ID: 1054
Error Message: Unknown column 'torrent_complaints' in 'field list'
-------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the error i was speaking about...Now what i did in my first setup was that i removed the lines from thes step5 of whatever contained the torrent_complains field so that i could go ahead with the rest of the installation...

BUt then the next error came torrent_global_privacy which again i tried to edit but couldnt let me forward to the next step...so i stopped my installation there and continued to my phpBB3 setup (as it mentions that i could setup these within my admin tracker options)

Maybe if Joe can start helping in the bugging from here itself i could hold on with the installation...