View Single Post
Old 27th September 2008, 01:22
BT.Manager Owner

United States
Quote:
Starting with the sql queries during the intial setup of the torrent database i faced with query issues in Step 5 (like torrent_global_galaxy - column not found issues)
I have no clue where torrent_global_galaxy came from I well have to look at this what line did you coment out??
Quote:
After that i installed phpbb3 which dint have any issues...except for the issue that i couldnt merge it with the same database prefix as the system didnt except an installation with the same database prefix..But i inserted the phpbb3 into the same database table but with different table prefix ( i think i might have login issues using the same username with the torrent page and the forum)
you do not use the same prefix that is a big no no may be I should have been more clear in setting-up.txt
Quote:
Then i took /admin.php where i could see the torrent page but i cant seem to find/login with the admin username and password(Need help here). So i registered like a user and i seem to login properly after the email verification.
WHAT??
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/