View Single Post
Old 27th September 2008, 00:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynnon View Post
Don`t forget this is still BETA, joe is working hard to release the final version as soon as posible
Please report if you find any problems !
I have installed the same..And i found a few issues..

Starting with the sql queries during the intial setup of the torrent database i faced with query issues in Step 5 (like torrent_global_galaxy - column not found issues)

I removed them(those lines) from the setup sql 5.php file and continued with the installation but i couldnt proceed anymore after 5.php..But i guess after

After that i installed phpbb3 which dint have any issues...except for the issue that i couldnt merge it with the same database prefix as the system didnt except an installation with the same database prefix..But i inserted the phpbb3 into the same database table but with different table prefix ( i think i might have login issues using the same username with the torrent page and the forum)

Then i took /admin.php where i could see the torrent page but i cant seem to find/login with the admin username and password(Need help here). So i registered like a user and i seem to login properly after the email verification.

Well the torrent site is sort of setup but i feelthe integration isnt still complete as i believe everyone at phpBB would want a tracker MOD(like a add-on) rather than a complete tracker+phpbb installation to be done. But the start is a good one

Demo: www.aikyam.org