View Single Post
Old 24th December 2021, 17:54

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgie View Post
first you have to add a foder to your torrent Dir call it images cmd it dbtorrents `image` text NOT NULL,

then call it from upload and add to back end torrent table

just a example
Actually if you have been involved/know about how u232 works. You were close, BUT it does explain it if you know. Bitbucket.php states you need to define the path to the bitbucket folder.....hint hint. Its been like that since the early days.

Bump: Hi fr31w1ld go to u232 support. I have answered your question with the solution

Bump: Hi fr31w1ld go to u232 support. I have answered your question with the solution

Bump: This is missing from Trinity. Probably been missed as the dev team is really busy. I checked the code and all you need is to add the code below. The language may differ slightly but this will work. Make the adjustments you need to fit the new code.

Code:
<div class='col-sm-2'>{$lang['upload_bitbucket']}</div><br />
<div class='col-sm-5'><p class='shrink'><iframe class='embed-responsive1' src='imgup.html'></iframe></p>{$lang['upload_bitbucket_1']}</div>
</div>