View Single Post
Old 18th April 2010, 22:49

P2P
Smile Which source??? Help
OK... i was gon'na start this back in January but was real busy and got side tracked! :P

Now then i'm having problems making up my mind, between which source i should invest my time in? which would be the best bet for the future?

so far i'm leaning towards Gazelle mainly because some real good trackers out there use it! and sounds like a good choice, ~maybe?
is Gazelle the rite choice to make? is it well supported? are there many mods available for it?
does it come with all the features the other trackers use (e.g invite system, forums, ect.) or do you have to write them your self or buy them (which i don't mind as i'm not to savy with coding )

or is there any other source which is as good or better than Gazelle? which i should invest in to instead?

i don't need something flashy something that looks and feels like Bitsoup or RevTT that would be good... extra flashy is not required lol

i'm real lookin' for something that works out of the box so to speak (something that's not going to need constant attention) but i know that doesn't exist :P

so what's the best way to go??

Many ThanX guys