View Single Post
Old 6th November 2011, 12:23

United Kingdom
Default true
ive been fooked over by fello staff around 4-5 times, leave they think they know it all and can code for shit or have not got the faintest idea how to edit little things: there out come closed lol my out come keep ploddin on with my head held high: my point it this dont go throwing money away as it dont work like that ive been in the scene and all the usual shite that comes with it, to me not a big deal...its about community not cash my last place 1000-s was put into the place and for it all the fall becouse of friends and payments of servers from these friends/co owners.

now ive got some great freinds on my place so now im all good

i have also been thinking about restarting the big haul with u2 source and many seedboxes/and servers and reviving and old site i used to be on,so im in the same boat {cash,users,work,trust}is it and will it be worth it in the end. the point is this you put in say 100 gbp a month for a year, and make 20-30 a month in donations- out comes clear your going down already
start of minimul and build from there. some folks have big ideas about 25tb hd intel gazilllion cpu 900gig ram persoanlly what a fooking waste lol
im far from saying be a cheap fusker with cheap hosting or FREE host lmfao
just dont go knee deep in it mate

also if anyone interested in starting a full private tracker give me a shout
domains sorted and hosting see what we can jiggle about
attention

Attention

and yes before you ask it will have semi naked chicks on the theme

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is