View Single Post
Old 1st September 2009, 14:19

Sweden
Default Help with gazelle!
Hello mates!

I have been fiddling around with gazelle now for some time and got it all setup and working on a dedicated machine now and feel that i am not far away from bringing this tracker online.

There is how ever one bigger thing left that i want to do but i have not figured out how i can do it myself. Ill posted two screens below to illustrate what i want and some text to describe the "problem" that i want to solve.

As you notice on the first image this is how the upload form looks when you want to upload music or something that is audio etc. Also you see i have marked 3 fields (table rows) with red.
These 3 fields are the ones i want to make to appear on all the other upload forms.

The next picture is how the default upload form looks for if you select to upload Apps or something. Now what i want is to have those 3 fields that i marked in the first image to also be on this upload form.

Is there anyone that knows how this could be done and what files to edit etc?

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

If there anything else that you need to know just tell me and ill look into it! Im running latest Gazelle rev 27 or what its called!

Regards,
Viperia

Last edited by Viperia; 1st September 2009 at 17:24.