View Single Post
Old 24th September 2020, 17:57
VIP

P2P
Well thanks for not being "rude". But you are right, and this is an old code of mine. But take a look what i asked for - the design mostly. And then again this is for my self - the one i put onlint will also have stuff like MVC structure, native JS and such - it will be different. Just building the designs into here before doing the other project because with this one i am more familiar of how things work while if i needed to start on another project (tracker...), i would maybe have to figure out some new stuff. I admit, im not the best - especially because my mind is a little outdated in regards to the webdeveloping - so for things like MVC and such, i will have to read up on it because it is un-familiar to me. Same goes for using things like "classes, public, private, etc..." in PHP. For some it is "normal" while for me it is still till this day, an unfamiliar way of coding because i stuck with the old-age.

But i get where you come from.
For now i just do the designs and not the coding itself really. But rest assured, it will be updated. And you are more than welcome to come with ideas of what could be added - but what i am mainly going for here in regards to the design, it HAS to be smooth and not some "label-that-shit-and-send-to-production-and-send-and-done" kinda lookish shit! It HAS to be unique in many ways and this grey design i feel i can work with down the line because i got some good ideas on how to use it :)

But for now - would love some feedback instead of critisizing (sorry if that is mis spelled) the new thing i am trying to create. Your work is amazing too, but i would love everything to be unique so that when people asks "how do you out-source this and to what website?" you simply reply "everything is on my server and the shit is done by me". Done :)

Hope you understand and would love to hear more - except the one thing that is without a doubt without help - except for the MVC part and such, but that i already want to add. I am actually compiling a list of what to look into before starting the actual project - would be awesome with your input on it? Reply if interested - i could use some pointers of what to start learn "first" etc so i dont feel like i go round and round for nothing :)

Last edited by Thor; 25th September 2020 at 01:04. Reason: No need to Quote a post that’s directly above your own.
The Following User Says Thank You to rootKID For This Useful Post:
papad (1st October 2020)