View Single Post
Old 13th July 2008, 16:18

Default Re: 3 Bugs in 4.3 (For me)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileking
If you hace client bans enabled it gives that invalid error so turn it off and it will wor also i have same prob with stats not updating has anyone fixed that yet
which stats do you mean total uploaded and downloaded? I'm not sure if that moving or not but for personal ratio, make sure to check usergroup permissions many of them are on freeleech!!!
what's going on box yea it's annoying when i have time for that junk i might look into
the most annoying thing that site is picking what to track or what not to track even everything set in utf8 some torrent files getting rejected :( for e.g. if torrent made with this symbol ' the torrent will work if it's single file but not a directory :blink: if you remove the ' everything will work fine
then i had some torrents that had none of these weird symbols and still didn't work on the tracker
I'm still frustrated about usresearch i hope that get done fixed, i tried the 5.0 version i got error says cant initiate it so I hope that's get decoded and I will remove that part and see if it works on 4.3