Old 15th August 2009, 18:20
BT.Manager Owner

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripparinn View Post
When i upload a torrent i get this

Click the image to open in full size.

So if anyone can fix that for me it would be owesome
if you can you can have an access to FTP on my server to fix it :)
this is a server side error you need to increase memory limit in php.ini
Quote:
For those of you who use shared hosting the quick solution would be to add a line in .htaccess file located at your root folder.
php_value memory_limit 24M
In php.ini search for this line “memory_limit = 8M”, replace the 8M with your desired value like 16M, 24M etc. Save the file and upload it to the server. Now you need to restart Apache for the changes to effect, this can be done through WHM, if you dont have WHM installed use these command
/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd restart Refresh the browser, your site should work normally.
By using the same procedure you can also increase the file upload limit size, in this case search for the line “upload_max_filesize = 2M” in php.ini and change the value to your desired value. The dafault upload limit in php is 2MB.

EDIT: lmao it is not a script error it is a server problem if you are on a vert or a dedi server you can fix this if you are on a home server you can fix this but If you are on a shared server you can not fix this as you need root access to the server to fix it.
FTP well do no one any good.
you can try to play with .htaccess file and add the line
php_value memory_limit 32M
on its own line but if that dose no good you can not do anything then sorry
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/