View Single Post
Old 12th July 2009, 21:03
xBTiT

Talking tks
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajman7 View Post
Well HalequinMater you sure have a lot of accusations and no proof and anything you pesent here is just your words of ranting cause you're still mad about not stopping the domain name Swap-Haven.biz from going up.
I bet you lie awake nights thinking up some lame ass comments to try to get back at the owners for picking that name. And the comment you are quoting by CavaQueen isnt even posted on this forum. You really are mad aout the name thing arent you? Why didnt you post in the thread with the post you are quoting instead of spreading your anger about some mistreatment your whining about and using an honest mistake for an excuse to bitch more.
please explain to these nice people why you were banned from torrentkings.org hahahah begins with p and ends in g got a few other letter oachin

Bump: well anyway im done on this thread now im already pushing my luck arguing on a open forum

a few quotes for you to remember these are not my words btw and i wont reveal the person who said them

thast site not getting good rep, mod just got demoted and banned soliciting

he got banned from xxxxxxx soliciting for swap haven

un quote

my swap-haven will be back soon ill send you a invite oh i added you to my buddy list so i know where to send it....

good look with the site by what i seen and heard u gonna damm well need it

see yah dude ;)