View Single Post
Old 8th March 2012, 00:14

P2P
Cool Ok see if I can explain this....
It seem that the person that is registered here under the name worldwidexs is not really anything more then a vps account (real name hosthet or Maxime Baquette)
I
have been contacted by the real worldwidexs and they found out what had happened and didn't suspend his account they simply shut his vps down. Then the funniest thing, he got me my refund in less then 5 minutes.

Since this account is a fake account on here using a different company name it needs to be deleted so that there is no more mix up in the real company and the rip off artist claiming to be worldwidexs.

Seems he has jacked some of their links, and then copied most of their templates to use so that when it comes down to it unless your watching the address bar you really have no idea when you left worlwidexs for this ripoff artist's site. Worldwidexs seems to enjoy a good reputation, but this other person seems to be a real scam artist.

Worldwidexs did make me an offer for a free month on their reseller package with whmcs and domain reseller and I am looking into that to make sure its the real deal, but beware of this other person and site they are crooks.