View Single Post
Old 29th December 2011, 18:02
VIP

United Kingdom
Default IPB Torrents Tracker 3.1.0
About IPBTracker 3.1
  • This release requires at least IP.Board 3.1.3
  • If you have renamed the /admin directory, you must upload the files from /upload/admin to the renamed directory, failing to do so will result in the files being uploaded to the wrong folder!
  • There is currently no upgrade path from 2.0.
Can I use it on my live site?

Yes, this version is deemed as a stable version.

What do I do if I find a bug?

Please report all bugs to the bug tracker. All reports made will be investigate and resolved accordingly. Please try and give as much detail as possible when making a report. Browser versions and operating system versions are especially relevant when reporting skin/interface bugs.

Bugs fixed

Installing IPBTracker 3.1

To install IPBTracker, please download the attached release. When downloaded, extract all files from the archive, and upload everything from the /upload folder into your forums root directory. Once this is done, visit your Admin Control Panel -> Manage Applications, and install IPBTracker!
Now that IPBTracker is installed, you can configure everything from your IP.Board Admin CP by going to the My Apps tab!

All Credits go to Jaggi at ipbtracker.eu
Attached Files
File Type: rar IPBTracker_3.1.0(1).rar (74.6 KB, 959 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Phogo For This Useful Post:
D4rkSp4wn (15th March 2013), Fynnon (24th July 2013), lighte (6th April 2012), papad (9th February 2013), Protheush (23rd May 2014), TorrentFr33k (30th October 2014), wdq (23rd January 2012)