View Single Post
Old 4th September 2019, 15:34

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napon View Post
ive known LeeHowarth for some years and hes a very good coder and what is saying is sweets code...As for your self you now nothing about codeing at all you just think you do.... Or should we copy and past code do not say you do not Remember the shoutbox you was in with a few coders and the owner wanted a mod and you told the owner nps i can copy and past that it and the owner got shoot of you oh yes we all ermember that too....so do not say shit about LeeHowarth when you now nothing at all

just side allfree this is TT forum not TBDEV takelogin
Did you not just run to Thor because of people "slagging" you? SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! Don't cry about being picked on, then turn around and be a bully. FFS!And for the love of god, learn some fucking english! You live in England for god's sake. Just stay the hell out of it. If not, expect me giving you shit.

[28th August 2019 09:10] Napon: @Thor thax for removing the threads its always some member who starts it off can not keep hes mouth shoot

[29th August 2019 07:57] Napon: @Thor Good you now me i only have ago at them who start it off apart from that im quite mate yes it needs sorting out big time clean it up...ive been on here for years about 10 now ive also help alot of users out here from TSSE to tbdev..too i did have a colur class now its gone..

Tell ya what... You stay the hell out of the u-232 area and leave it to the ACTUAL support ppl, and I will leave you alone. Deal? If not, so be it. I'll just keep fucking with you. Eventually, you are going to make every source leave just like pu-239. Keep giving u-232 users false and otherwise retarded ass advice, and it will leave too. then you can find some other fucking bridge to hide under.
The Following User Says Thank You to antimidas For This Useful Post:
BamBam0077 (4th September 2019)