View Single Post
Old 24th August 2019, 14:51
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
I've no idea as to what happened? I had some downtime prior to xmas and upon my return the domain & hosting had expired.

I'd tried a number of times to contact Joe via PM & email to find out whats-what and they all went unanswered, even though he'd been online here after they were sent.

I'm miffed that after all the time I'd spent helping Bug Test and doing all those dreaded Language files that he didn't have the courtesy of replying to me.

So I would now presume that BTM is dead in the water, whether it returns, who knows?
I really do not care about *bugs* no tracker script gets it bang on the first time around & joe along with Thor did ok at there first attempt, I have to stand by my word the support alone was excellent, not many script authors are willing to come along and be a user at your site to help out & this *Black_heart* did (ie) joe, thartley55 is correct setting the permissions was a fucking nightmare, 2 things which worked flawless 1, Shoutcast 2, HnR and thanks again Thor and joe were ever you are and whatever happened to you to let your domain expire, I did offer my help..
The Following User Says Thank You to papad For This Useful Post:
thartley55 (25th August 2019)