View Single Post
Old 25th June 2012, 01:03

P2P
Wink yep
I have hosted, owned, and staffed at tbev sites, some of them are very large and well known, they usually as a rule do not tell you when they been hack, attacked, sql injections, etc. It would encourage others to do it.
As far as which site uses what, since there are millions of trackers all over the world, I would hate to guess who uses what. But the sad truth is simply that if you start a tracker you will piss someone off, it might be a tracker owner that his sysop left to come to your site, it might be an uploader with scene access, it might be that they fear the competition, whatever its a fact of trackers, the other fact of trackers is that when they attack (not if, but when) how will your server, and code handle it.
I have seen this code handle small botnet ddos attacks thanks to the php firewall, and the server side protection. This is one of the reasons why we say a million times, you can't run a tracker on a free host, if your happy with tbdev, great. If your a coder, even better, if you have several coders, then you hang it, then come back in 6 months and tell me how great tbdev is, but before you do, go though and look at all the changes that have been made in the code, and tell me how fantastic the original code is. I have some of the redesigns of the tbdev code that were used on funfiles, tts, TiP, etc they all started as tbdev, but when you go in and look at the code the only thing left of the original is the license. IT has been modded to suit that server, that owner, the coders, and the users.