View Single Post
Old 24th June 2012, 20:48

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by djzoulox View Post
well i don't think it looks that bad, all sources comes with major work and error's i think , that's why were all here to help thoes who can help ,
and also as you guys stated it is in developement , it's gonna be cool to see who will run a major site with this new script .

but wish you all good luck with your source
IDD!! and thank you!

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjoos View Post
I'm no disputing the classes wont by the way if it comes across like that, im only offering advice and " Golden Rules " on something i know a fair amount on, something that will kill any project dead before its begun if not addressed correctly. Unless you have personally written those classes and know exactly whats happening with any given scenario of submitted data do not trust nothing or take it for granted, be very thorough because there is some serious talented operators out there that can CRSF or inject for fun. End note best of luck with it and above all have fun doing so =]
I hear you man, but all the classes are written by me, i know what they all are doing and when they are doing it, but like i said, all the data is checked when inserted or updated. so unless somone shows me some real hacking im gonna go with it as it is ;)