View Single Post
Old 1st June 2011, 19:02

P2P
Question
OK worked on the announce.php, scrap.php, benc.php. etc. still getting a tracker sending invalid data:<NULL> error. Even rebooted the server...what did I miss??

EDIT:
Went through all the posts and seen several others have this problem, but the solutions offered have not fixed this. I had a working version on the site, and when this error popped up I copied over the announce, benc, & scrape to this release and still no luck.
Someone tell me what I missed....

a couple new symptoms....

No matter what I install, the default tab icon from the tsse appears...
right now I am running tsse 5.6 in workshop 1 and xbtit221r669 in workshop 2. tsse on live and workshop show the error Tracker sending invalid data: <NULL> and xbtit is showing the error Failure: Torrent is not authorized for use on this tracker.
Now I have just noted, and tested it, I created a torrent and uploaded it to the live site, with only its announce in it, the site sees it, (and all others) as an external torrent. The tracker shows speed, shows seeders, leecchers, and credits upload amounts, etc. even with the error in the client.

This is making me nuts, any suggestions?

EDIT2: Nice thing about having a workshop, it allows you to try drastic things without risking the live site.....

removed all references to magic_quotes in the announce.php so far so good.
The Following User Says Thank You to DAKz For This Useful Post:
nicukent (4th June 2011)