View Single Post
Old 1st December 2012, 19:26

P2P
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill123 View Post
you are over at axam site as staff i know you and why as axam kicked your but ? out

First and foremost, XAM did not kick my butt out, I left on my own terms. Secondly, I have not logged into and offered his site anything in two years. God most of you member here are a valid member just in hiding on xam sites. Most of you know I have not offered any advice in over two years. My job kept me traveling internationally and some places did not have internet connection so I gave up and put my hobby on hold. So as I stated in this post, I am only here to read and take advice.

I do however find it quite amusing that everyone is quick to kill someone just because one person name but never stopped to judge a person from your own perspective. This is why we have terrorist and criminals today. They shoot and kill before understanding if what they did deserved the action they performed.

Geesh I hope the owner reads me post and makes a decision but even the owner can tell you that he can not prevent anyone from being a member of his site, we all had other login names once we reset our IP address.

I am only here to read and take advice, after this post, i will never upload or offer advice to anyone.