Thread: comment.php
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2019, 17:29

Default comment.php
Hello, I have a problem. I wanted to add the "Quote" option when adding comments under torrents (details.php file). In the bittorrent.php file I added: ($ row ["user"] == $ CURUSER ["id"] || get_user_class ()> = UC_MODERATORY? "- [<a href=comment.php?action=quotepost&amp;cid=$row[id]> < b> Quote </b> </a>] ":" "). Unfortunately, there is a bug: Unknown action quotepost You need to add something to the comment.php file, just what? I put the comment.php file

Bump: Hello, I have a problem. I need to add the "Quote" option when adding comments under a torrent (details.php file). In the bittorrent.php file I added: ($ row ["user"] == $ CURUSER ["id"] || get_user_class ()> = UC_MODERATORY? "- [<a href=comment.php?action=quotepost&amp;cid=$row[id]> < b> Quote </b> </a>] ":" "). Unfortunately, there is a bug: Unknown action quotepost.

I think, I should to add something to the comment.php file, but I don't know what? I'm attaching the comment.php file. Can anyone helpme with this issue? Thanks a lot.

Bump: Hello, I have a problem. I need to add the "Quote" option when adding comments under a torrent (details.php file). In the bittorrent.php file I added: ($ row ["user"] == $ CURUSER ["id"] || get_user_class ()> = UC_MODERATORY? "- [<a href=comment.php?action=quotepost&amp;cid=$row[id]> < b> Quote </b> </a>] ":" "). Unfortunately, there is a bug: Unknown action quotepost.

I think, I should to add something to the comment.php file, but I don't know what? I'm attaching the comment.php file. Can anyone helpme with this issue? Thanks a lot.
Attached Files
File Type: php comment.php (7.6 KB, 4 views)