View Single Post
Old 19th February 2009, 06:22

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by clocktower View Post
i think its a joke come on tony get the forums back up
you said your doing another version of your code then 3 times now forums have been down and up like a whores drawers make up your mind pal
members have donated on your forums i did ages ago aint assed about the money wanted your code and support now you spit out your dummy grow up
and get the forums growing again if its time well make time m8 :nosepick:

clock what source do you use atm ? what was the last source you used last week and then the source before that ?

you cant remember can you simply because you use that many sources and yet still post crap like this about how much you have given to torrentstrike and bitch about the forums being closed and opened .. i wouldnt mind but everything on torrentstrike you posted was a bloody help post and same goes on every other forum you post in .

and as for spitting my dummy out .. if i feel like having a break from torrentstrike then i will do it when i feel like it tbh .. do you think i spend time tying to make torrentstrike better for people like you ?

next time you feel like making a reply like above why not make it when you have atually done something for torrentstrike and not just get support from everywhere and saying you are using there source when half the time its a fullymodded source thats been posted on here and then you move to the next source cause you cant get something to work on it ..

i could say alot about you clock but i wont waste my time doing it.

real life things matter more to me than torrentstrike rite now so keep the bullshit "spit the dummy out" crap to yourself since your wrong .