View Single Post
Old 31st July 2013, 07:13
Banned

P2P
Will have a look over code & see if I can convert that add/edit option into this code work of mine

I will be brining over a new donation layout soonish and another version of forums layout also in the near future. all these new layouts are only available due to me doing a whole do over with my source copy. I will also share my theme once she is completed for all u-232 coders/owners to test it. she have a new way to access staff panel via dropdown menu which will extend into about 2-4 menu panels depends on your class level & with some javascript:popUp() help to keep the staff member on the page they may be browsing I will of course leave on last page a link to direct staffpanel.php via <div class='side_a'>Access 2 Panel</div><div class='side_b'><a href='staffpanel.php'>Click Here</a></div> so if staff member doesnt like it they can convert over to the original panel they prefer. here is a screen shot done so far I would have more done but been very busy organizing my weekend camp trip.

she is a bit off sided with the navi under way but forgive me on that one

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
Fireknight did a good job of converting the original mod made by Freaky Nuts to work with FreeTSP.

@BamBam Good job on making it available for U232 too :) You can find the post here http://www.freetsp.info/topic/1511-staff-panel/