View Single Post
Old 7th May 2010, 03:12
TBDev BANNED Warrior

P2P
Quote:
what everyone needs to understand is that it is all based on ByteMonsoon
so why isn't there any credits to bytemonsoon or torrentbits or anyone else in the code?
you want me to believe that the 'by coldfusion' doesn't bother you when i know for a fact that it does bother you too?

Quote:
next we take pdq - I personal stood up for u - I am the one that recommend that he ban you - he had demoted you - you made me a promise...
how did i break a promise? i did not make a promise to bend over for him or stand by while he insults tbdev members and calls their work shit.
up to the moment i was banned i was supporting members on the forum and i've never spoke one bad word about him at tbdev.net or any forums until i was banned and free to speak my mind without threat of ban.
Quote:
next we take pdq - I personal stood up for u - I am the one that recommend that he ban you - he had demoted you - you made me a promise...
demote and ban me for what? for being an active member who posts tons of mods and helps out all the newbies? for being a member who promotes tbdev and gets others interested in it? demote and ban me cause i refuse to kiss his ass and suck up to him like some of the remaining coders there must do?
ban me for saying:
Quote:
[May 3 2010, 03:21 PM] pdq but i don't expect too much less consider come from same person who said he could care less what anyone else codes as it doesn't interest him at all and that most mods at tbdev are shit
that is a FACT, he has stated the above many many times in the shoutbox and in forum posts, usually in a more insulting manner and has stated the days before I was banned that he has on his slate to be deleting all the old mods off of forums cause they're shit.

he has also since i got banned hidden/deleted the Your Tracker section that members of tbdev promoted and showed off their tbdev sites.

he bad mouthed me and others continuously on tbdev.net, and we're supposed to put up with this cause he's been around a long time? because he hosts the source and created the tbdev community this gives him a green light to treat the members like theyre sub human and insult and demean them?

i did nothing but good for tbdev.net only to have the admin there disrespect me and remove the credits that were added to source by me for all the work i did on the latest source, who you think fixed all the xhtml errors and removed all the deprecated short tags? it sure wasn't him. then he goes on to blame me for wrecking tbdev cause i was one of the only ones standing up to him when he tried to unjustly change licenses to a no derivative license?

fact is that he is a hypocrite, he complains that people remove tbdev credits and steal tbdev code (which is open source by the way and cannot be stolen) meanwhile he is stealing other peoples code and removing credits...

frankly without my contributions as well as those i mention above in my other post by my mentors and peers there would be very little content at tbdev.net.
i hope he sees the errors of his ways and tbdev.net turns back into a fun place to be. :)

... me I've moved on I've had enough and i/we will be releasing some tbdev versions as well as working on sctbdev and have plenty to keep me busy in the future.

Quote:
this has to stop - if you have something to say to someone tell them directly and not on some bullshit forum -
sorry can't do that, as you are well aware CF bans anyone who questions his actions/insults.
As noted in his banning of me for stating facts in a private matter on a site with 40 members who most feel like I do but only a few willing to risk their tbdev accounts to speak up about it:

=]

Last edited by pdq; 11th May 2010 at 15:57.
The Following User Says Thank You to pdq For This Useful Post:
VIPER790 (28th December 2021)