Thread: santrex
View Single Post
Old 13th March 2012, 05:02

P2P
Thumbs down How to deal with Santrex
I have learned a few things at dealing with these ass clowns over the past 3 weeks, so I will share them.

Like X said their customer service is the worst in the business.
But there are a few ways to get their attention

1) File a paypal dispute! Don't threaten it, just do it! Wakes them up over there real fast!!

2) Do not hesitate to tell them you will escalte the paypal dispute to a paypal claim, then santrex gets very fast!

3) Explain to them that you have more then one server and you have no problem posting copies of the support tickets on a web page showing how incompetent they are.

4) Do not close your dispute with them untill your 100% satisfied that they have fixed the issue.

5) Cancel they subscription they try to force on you as soon as it shows up, if not you just gave the crooks a way to take money from your account almost at will. The subscription can be canceled at anytime.

These seem to work to get their attention over there. Personally I do not believe they have any servers, but that's just my thinking. Seems they are in trouble with paypal, and from the dealings I have had with them they have so many paypal disputes that they can't track them all.