View Single Post
Old 7th March 2012, 14:27

P2P
Thumbs down RIP OFF
Click the image to open in full size.

Here is what I encountered
First the "Free Whmcs" is a nulled copy
so I agreed to pay for the license (paypal transaction 9YT16129UN909531W)
the invoice clearly states that if I paid the $12.95 they would add the domain reseller for free

After I purchased this they put the whmcs license in their name and reinstalled the whmcs, when I went to check it the result was

Finally after 4 hours he broke down and installed a fresh copy of whmcs and it checked out,, but still no domain reseller as stated in their add for the package. Now during this process he did manage to erase the partition each time and force me to go in a reset up the packages in whm, finally he gave up. At 2am I got a text message that whmcs had been re-installed I got up went to the computer and was greeted with a a whole new account, so even the setup work I did was now gone for the 4th time.

Instead I now had a vps with root access and while i was still trying to sort that out and wake up, guess what? Yep he erased that to. And back to the crippled reseller account. At this point of more then 30 hours of this person spending more time in my reseller account then I did and constant erasing the account, I asked for a refund.... this was relied to with

So you do it as you wish I offer the pics to tell the truth about this person and have the paid invoices and the paypal transactions and now the paypal disputes to back it up.

There is no softilious on these accounts he didn't have a license, there is no whmcs, he will charge you for the license, there is no domain reseller, he simply can't offer it. He can't stay out of your account and will erase it over and over.....you get the idea. Ohh and when you do order anything from this place the paypal is for a
Seller

Maxime Baquette
dragon.hosting@live.ca

not even a company account through paypal. Just an individual account.