View Single Post
Old 21st February 2020, 00:32

Lightbulb General thoughts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thartley55 View Post
I agree.
If your "private source" is just that...private...then it is only your version TT2.08, modded to suit your needs.
If it is so heavily modded, maybe you should just rename to completely new source, create a support forums, and either share the basic code with paid mods...or just sell the thing...become another xam.
The difference is, I actually post my work (just not here) but my template is in-house. I'll never pass that on, however anyone determined can copy any theme from anywhere, its the PHP code in template/core that will throw the brakes on the process.

My aim was not to be arrogant it was to let buddy there know he's an idiot blowing smoke out of his ass. Every time I visit this forum, which isn't often enough unfortunately, I'm invited to negativity from some asshole I'm reading about in a thread sounding like a small child who got onto their daddy's laptop.

If things ever go rogue in the in the future, it just may see Github but that is unlikely. As always, a big shout out to those involved in the project. I don't share on here because it took maybe a month to manually enable my account for posting rights, in that time I already committed to xyz. Thats all for now.
The Following User Says Thank You to STorrents2019 For This Useful Post:
thartley55 (21st February 2020)