View Single Post
Old 11th October 2011, 01:14

France
Lightbulb UPDATE : Revision 34
Hi guys !

So many days have left without news, but a lot of work has been done !

First, I want to thank every member who support me and telling me how cool and awesome job I do in this platform.

- New user profile layout : uploads are displayed like as an iOS device and the ratio of the member is showed

- Registrations : they are handle by sfForm, so it validates alone the form and unicity of information (less code in "Membre" module)

- Registrations : 2 variables allows you to open/close registrations and the needing of a mail confirmation (into "app.yml" config file)

- Registrations : two versions of mail are sent (HTML & text) with differents templates. The text's one has been deleted and to render it, we're taking now the HTML version with a strip_tags(). The template consider the right host now.

- Members : less code in the login process

- Members : IP checking is done once per session and not once each page viewed

- Members : usernames & avatars are given from the model which anonymize these datas when the user isn't auth (less code in templates)

- Sharing module : less code avoiding arrays for the profit of objects (more flexible)

- Sharing module : on index, the module loads only 900 chars from the description, enought from the system to fetch the cover inside it. Less memory footprint and better Memcache hitrate

- Sharing module (cover scanner) : it returns a better result when no image with a good ratio is found (ratio used by movies cover)

- Sharing module : on index, stars are taking in consideration the number of completed, comments and votes, to report a more accurate indicator of an upload popularity

- Sidebar : categories are fetching the right count of uploads (only torrents where fetched, not megaupload)

- Sidebar : with the benefit of i18n, using the right culture's syntax for formatting numbers and currencies

- Sidebar : every member connected are displayed, even they haven't an avatar

- CSS : some look&feel improvements on buttons

- Demo in production : guests can view uploads without registration to try the browsing experience of ZT

WARNING : Users who run ZT in production : set an exception on ".yml" files (these are config files !) to avoid the reset of these files.

For updating, it's a simple command : svn update

Details :
http://sourceforge.net/p/zentracker/code/34/

Enjoy :)