View Single Post
Old 13th March 2008, 17:29

Greece
Default Re: Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC0
Before you read this i want you to know that i don't want to start a fight.
I want to ask some questions witch i want to get answered by BoLaMN

1) Sooo BoLaMN, are you sure that you have translated all these files [spoil:ddd85mm7]lang_admin.php
lang_bans.php
lang_category.php
lang_delacct.php
lang_getrss.php
lang_login.php
lang_main.php
lang_makepoll.php
lang_message.php
lang_staff.php
lang_staffmess.php
lang_unco.php
lang_uploaders.php
lang_userdetails.php
lang_takesignup.php
lang_warned.php
+Others[/spoil:ddd85mm7]
2) Can you remember where did you got from the Pre Released version of Yuna's TBDev?

3) Why you removed the Yuna and TBDev Credit?

Let me answer !

1) YSE Pre 7 Is not translated by BoLaMN. Its translated by ME

2) You've got the Pre 7 from anditko.com because i was the onlyone that has it except Yuna witch dont allow me anymore to distribute this release. So its no longer there until we fix the code and make a fully working version witch will be free for all

3) You know that removing other peoples credit its stupid. Thank you for leting the anditko.com credit for the design but Yuna and TBDev are missing.And i dont like this man.

Sorry if my post looks offensive but i really got pissed off when i saw the comment that you left in the rar file:
Quote:
Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC0. Translated To English By BoLaMN
I have wasted weeks of work for getting this source translated from Russian, coz i dont know Russian and i used http://babelfish.altavista.com to figure what the russian words means. And you want to take credit for the translation :roll: If you want to help for YSE its ok. Let me know and you are in, but Ripping the free source and naming it as you like its not good.
Send me a PM when you read this. I want to tell you somethig.

Peace