View Single Post
Old 25th June 2023, 08:47

P2P
I'll explain for the totally retarded and imbecile:

1. At the entrance to the site should reduce the number of requests to a minimum, remove all unnecessary, so that the page loads quickly and does not litter the browser with unnecessary code and files. Right now you have 11 requests at the entry and the page loads in 2.52 sec. Which is a lot! You have unnecessary code, you need to optimize!

2. At the main (index), you have as many as 59 requests and the page loads in 2.81 s. It is a lot, cut your codes and extra connections! This is not taking into account the fact that there is no block releases with posters!

3. browse - 48 requests and 2.74 s page load. And that's with 6 releases and 5 peers! Are you completely crazy there?

4. Release details - 36 requests and 2.77s page load. And that's WITHOUT screenshots! By the way, why aren't there any? Description of the release is very poor, or rather, there is none at all! No technical data, no screenshots!

5. Forum - 35 requests and 2.56 s page load. And this is 2 categories and 2 topics only!

6. User's profile - 33 requests and 2.65 sec. page load. No words...

Your checkers at the bottom of the page is only for those who think that it's loaded quickly, in fact there need to move the comma, removing the zero. You have an average page loads 1.5 - 3 seconds and an average of 30 unnecessary requests for any page! This is very, very much!

About HTML-5 I wrote for a reason! Spoiler can be used with this technology and not in java! Yes, and the rest of the chips can be taken with this technology, if you have a head! So far, I see a very crude code, with a lot of unnecessary garbage and a huge number of requests and long loading pages of any.