Thread: Project U-232
View Single Post
Old 24th October 2012, 01:54

Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill123 View Post
what the hell you going on about autotron, 1 i do not know you for a start three im not on that forum at all now stop being a girly and go away and stop your shit and its up to me to say what i like about your crap bigjoose not you if he car`nt stand it fuck him lol as for looking at the basecode on here only yes its crap from what ive seen from the dls from here
if you say u-232 is crap apparentley , you do not no nothing about torrent source. or how well protected u-232 is security wise etc . just look at any other source, you simpley cant compare any source to u-232 .

if you get a problem, in any source it is your own fault , e.g fail 40 .
unless some one released a crappy version of it, the it is the releaser fault, than again in this case bigjoss , he do never release crap . he knows what he is doing , to be honest i think that there is lot of usefull torrent engines here on bvlist, or any other place on the net , u-232 is a safe way to go , there are plenny of support to get , as i mention in my earley post ask kind and you recive answer . clearley you think that you are above all others .....

i think phpMyBitTorrent is a good source to , but all other are just not useable . after my head .

think to your head dude , where ever there is a problem it can be solved.