View Single Post
Old 9th June 2009, 14:39
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
ok that's not so important i more like wory about can i compile my theme to it but looking at test page it seems easy
and hove about errors does all fixes of them are included to newest download package ?
and hove about support will tbdev.com support this too ?
p.s. can you make mod that allows users to change background of theme ? like i don't need mod that allows to change theme so can i change it like this ?
The thing is i don`t think you will find a source developer such willing and helpfull as joe is ! Other developers might be too busy or maybe satisfied with with their source and don`t want to mod it further !

What i want to say is that for PMBT you can get the best help directly from the developer and this should be a very important thing for someone who cannot code like you or like me !

You can get great TBDev source support on tbdev.net and great support for PMBT in here (and maybe for Btit and TS you can get great support if you pay) but i don`t know any other source for which you will find such helpfull developers !

So think this very good before doing anything wrong, but i guess you are now just TESTING sources...