Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6342)

lpanosl 25th April 2014 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly007 (Post 44423)
LOL!!! thats funny. I have no interest in destroying peoples severs that's a big lol.

its ok..we are trying to help..:0 thns

Joe 27th April 2014 08:18

centos 6 you will need to instal it separate.. If you need help I can set it up for you just pm your datz,,, and I will trow in a custom theme to help you out.

lpanosl 29th April 2014 15:51

Memcache Extension not loaded.

all info imorted complete

All done
Installation complete

but i still take this on firste pane.. Memcache Extension not loaded. can anyome help???

WhyMe 29th April 2014 16:45

It would help if you told us what Os your using so on need more info

lpanosl 29th April 2014 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyMe (Post 44443)
It would help if you told us what Os your using so on need more info

Linux srv10.
PHP version
MYSQL version

WhyMe 29th April 2014 18:43

Pm me site link and info of server ill have a look and fix it

DND 29th April 2014 19:12

did you restarted your webserver after installing the memcache ?
did you install only the memcache php module or/and memcache engine ?

we can't just guess what is your problem if we don't have more info.

*** very old PHP and MYSQL versions. you should update.

WhyMe 29th April 2014 22:14

@DND Was going to say this:drink:

Joe 3rd May 2014 16:00

There are many linux os look up memcache and you will be able to install it on anything no matter what.

http://thecancerus.com/step-by-step-...ache-on-linux/

doozy 4th May 2014 04:28

GIFT FROM ME!

Hi, i have little gift for you all...I completely removed memcache from u-232 v2 .This is link for source : LINK REMOVED .Nothing change in source, only removed memcache.Source was tested on free hosting without memcache support and work fine.I think , i helped, maybe in the future clean v3?... i think about this.

DND 4th May 2014 11:12

and the point is ? memcache is a plus on any source:)

doozy 4th May 2014 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by DND (Post 44476)
and the point is ? memcache is a plus on any source:)

Maybe is, but many people have problem with memcache installation, some people ask about source without memcache on this forum. Sometimes, good is test some source before choose which one will use. Some people use for tests free hostings (before buy e.g. shell) and memcache does not allow on this.

Bigjoos 4th May 2014 21:54

All very well posting a rar, its not official nor can it be verified as being safe ?? That aside who is going to support a new variant that's also not a planned official release ?? V2 has memcache for performance reasons, to remove that then that is killing what its all about, at a bare minimum the memcache would be replaced with file based caching, anyway that's not addressing the mentioned issues I list, may i suggest that it could be a wise move contacting the source code developers first and asking their opinions, who knows they might even agree =]

moonlight 4th May 2014 22:05

+1 on everything Bigjoos said above.

Joe 11th May 2014 16:14

Well Bigjoos is right on this if you want no memcahe then grab an old TBDev code but I bet you will find that its no where near the code as U-232 V3 with memcache .. Learn to install it and get a VPS for testing as there many out there for cheep or just get a server for home.. Those people that keep using FREEHOSTING are the one that have no clue about linux of hosting a web site TRACKER.. LEARN THE CODE AND SERVERs is all I have to say.. Plus always ask the DEV team of the source code before using it if your unsure.

doozy 12th May 2014 08:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 44515)
Well Bigjoos is right on this if you want no memcahe then grab an old TBDev code but I bet you will find that its no where near the code as U-232 V3 with memcache .. Learn to install it and get a VPS for testing as there many out there for cheep or just get a server for home.. Those people that keep using FREEHOSTING are the one that have no clue about linux of hosting a web site TRACKER.. LEARN THE CODE AND SERVERs is all I have to say.. Plus always ask the DEV team of the source code before using it if your unsure.

1.Learn to install it? nothing simpler
2.get a vps? i have good server with shell, with everything
3.this peoples isn't like you said, this people are smart and know how to save own money because before choose source test them on free host without spend his money
4.I was clean this source from memcache, so i'm sure this source.

You write only senseless posts, without a point, only posts + 1. You write to me I bought a server or learned to install memcache. Its me who cleaned v2 with memcache, so i can something and have server. People wanted v2 without memcache so they got it. Of course i should ask can i give the url link here.

WhyMe 15th May 2014 22:27

doozy

Your a star and there will be alot of Users downloading this its time someone took time out and done what you have done all the best with the V3 too let me know when you have done it too:friend:

familj89 15th June 2014 20:33

get this error:

Notice: Use of undefined constant CACHE_DIR - assumed 'CACHE_DIR' in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\bittorrent.php on line 14

Warning: require_once(CACHE_DIRfree_cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\bittorrent.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'CACHE_DIRfree_cache.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\bittorrent.php on line 14

whats wrong, i use V3

DND 15th June 2014 20:53

make sure you have the cache folder and it is writable (chmod 777)

joeroberts 15th June 2014 21:00

PHP Code:

define('CACHE_DIR','Put Here what Your cache dir is is the ending slash/'); 

Bigjoos 17th June 2014 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeroberts (Post 44648)
PHP Code:

define('CACHE_DIR','Put Here what Your cache dir is is the ending slash/'); 

That certainly is not required Joe, think I put code out with basic defines missing lol, I cant account for in-experienced people not setting up the install correctly. DND is on the money, its more and likely that this person has fired that code onto a server, read feck all on the setup notes and cant simply chmod a folder.

autotron 17th June 2014 18:43

found in config.php
Code:

define('INCL_DIR', dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
define('ROOT_DIR', realpath(INCL_DIR.'..'.DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
define('ADMIN_DIR', ROOT_DIR.'admin'.DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
define('FORUM_DIR', ROOT_DIR.'forums'.DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
define('PM_DIR', ROOT_DIR.'pm_system'.DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
define('CACHE_DIR', ROOT_DIR.'cache'.DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);

pretty basic and pre defined

joeroberts 18th June 2014 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 44664)
That certainly is not required Joe, think I put code out with basic defines missing lol, I cant account for in-experienced people not setting up the install correctly. DND is on the money, its more and likely that this person has fired that code onto a server, read feck all on the setup notes and cant simply chmod a folder.

:lol: You Do know I'm not that stupid Rite?
As you should have noticed I did not even say where or how to put it.
I just Figured if they can post stupid errors I can post stupid responses. :ok:

A real response would be check that your config file is read able.

Bigjoos 18th June 2014 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeroberts (Post 44666)
:lol: You Do know I'm not that stupid Rite?
As you should have noticed I did not even say where or how to put it.
I just Figured if they can post stupid errors I can post stupid responses. :ok:

A real response would be check that your config file is read able.

Yeah what ever - don't bother posting pish advice on my project page, because that’s exactly what you've done, want me to start crawling over yours, don't think you do so respect my wish.

Bump: Can admin remove the rar that some random posted here please couple of pages back, already I'm getting posts on my forum asking about v2 mods working in non memcached v2, and there lies my issue, that rar is not official and I sure as hell aint having people come to my forum asking me questions over something that's not supported.

DooM 14th July 2014 00:28

Where can I configure the username and password on U232-V3 used to access the "System Overview" section in Staffpanel? Must be a dumb question but I'm tired and I can't find it.

DND 14th July 2014 00:45

config.php? with the staf_pin ?

DooM 14th July 2014 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by DND (Post 44821)
config.php? with the staf_pin ?

I've modified Staff_Pin and Owner_Pin in config.php, but I still can't get access. Username is my username and password is what I put on staff_pin?

DND 14th July 2014 11:39

staff or owner. depends
flush memcache from the server itself, not from the script, if still can't access it

DooM 14th July 2014 12:50

Memcache flushed!!! Still can't access the System Overview section.... I've changed the staff_pin. What username should I put on the username field? At the password field I must use the staff_pin?

Bump: Memcache flushed!!! Still can't access the System Overview section.... I've changed the staff_pin. What username should I put on the username field? At the password field I will use the staff_pin?

DND 14th July 2014 12:56

check both and see what it works. you'd better be id=1

DooM 14th July 2014 13:27

I am id=1... And also I'm SysOP. Still can't access it!

DND 14th July 2014 15:11

seems you have a lot of errors from a perfect good working source.
what is your server/webserver config?
the source should work from the start without problems

its the last rev from github ?

DooM 14th July 2014 15:46

Ive solved my problems... Sorry for bothering you so much time! The solution was, after editing that staff_pin, to reboot the VPS (ubuntu based). Now everything works perfectly! Thank you!

DND 14th July 2014 19:51

restarting server a.k.a flushing memcache:war:

DooM 15th July 2014 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by DND (Post 44840)
restarting server a.k.a flushing memcache:war:

In my case, flushing memcache didn't solve the problem... And right now, after editing a page, I must restart apache2 to make that visible. I don't know why!

WhyMe 15th July 2014 17:52

flush all memcache

@DooM
SSH

LONGIN WITH ROOT PASSWORD

ENTER USER NAME

Use the following command to flush all data

Code:

echo "flush_all" | nc 127.0.0.1 11211
Or

Code:

echo "stats" | nc 127.0.0.1 11211
Or RUN BOTH OF THEM,

sometimes the flush on site not working sometimes so you have to go into the ssh to flush the site, logout site to to run above , make sure your using putty to run the above

And one more thing did you 0777 all the folders in root you have too 0777 the main site folder so on httpdocs then on the site folder to 0777

DooM 15th July 2014 18:05

I have tried

Code:

but this didn't helped me!

I've chmoded the main root folder to 777 and all the files and folders from the readme doc.

Right now my tracker runs smoothly on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

autotron 19th July 2014 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by DooM (Post 44846)
I have tried

Code:

but this didn't helped me!

I've chmoded the main root folder to 777 and all the files and folders from the readme doc.

Right now my tracker runs smoothly on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

that does not work as efficiently as this, create a new file called what ever you want and upload to root
Code:

/**
 * @author autotron
 * @copyright 2010
 */
 //clear cache
$memcache = new Memcache;
    $memcache->connect("localhost",11211);
    $memcache->flush();
    //print_r($memcache->getStats());
header("Location: {$INSTALLER09['baseurl']}/index.php");
?>

run this to clear cache more effectively

DooM 23rd July 2014 11:46

I'm trying to recover my password on U232-V3. I'm entering my email address, then I click on the symbol, then I'm entering my secret answer, clicking Next, and after I'm filling those fields with my new password and clicking "Change it!", I'm getting this error:

Code:

invalid hash
What can I do? What's wrong?

GameMaster 23rd July 2014 18:24

guess not everyone knows how to do shit, how about you go over to they're support forums and get the help required there.. I mean, there is more coders and people who want to help one and another... guess not everyone can think the same tho eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!