Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6342)

antimidas 18th January 2020 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napon (Post 54408)
U232 been dead for along time now with all the crap and unwanted code that been put on it bye

just stfu you fucking troll. No one gives a shit what you think. fuck off.

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by batuo76 (Post 54411)
300 mb for this script???????
Evil Trinity???????
WTF????????

the git has all the included nodejs stuff included. it can be trimmed. no where was it posted this was finished. PPL are welcome to use it or not. All credit is still in the source.

As to the name. Considering I took a non functioning codebase and got it working, then added a lot to it; I'll name it whatever I feel like.

batuo76 20th January 2020 20:16

This is for u-232 v5
When I want to create a new forum a message comes out to fill all the fields, and they are filled. And it is a error that they are not.

TLO 20th January 2020 23:47

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Bump: Been away a while now, but thought I'd pop in to see where you guys are at with u232. AntiMidas and co mainly you m8, have held the fort, I know ;). Mindless like you got fed up waiting for peeps to step up and help. Most of the originals have busy lives now. If I find more time later this year and you are still plodding along, I will let you know.

I was one of the original designers ;).

batuo76 21st January 2020 09:29

u-232 v5
Everything works perfectly except for 1 thing ... Give me 404 error when adding an IMDB link to the description. Where am I wrong?

antimidas 23rd January 2020 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 54430)
:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Bump: Been away a while now, but thought I'd pop in to see where you guys are at with u232. AntiMidas and co mainly you m8, have held the fort, I know ;). Mindless like you got fed up waiting for peeps to step up and help. Most of the originals have busy lives now. If I find more time later this year and you are still plodding along, I will let you know.

I was one of the original designers ;).

I appreciate it. Feel free to drop by evil-trinity.com I need to work on an installer here soon. That is what's really missing. I'm def NOT a professional coder. I'll take whatever help I can get :P

TLO 27th January 2020 18:35

Hi antimidas does the original v5 installer not work?

antimidas 27th January 2020 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 54460)
Hi antimidas does the original v5 installer not work?

I am not sure about the original u232-v5 installer. I know the ocelot-v5 does. And I added installer to evil-trinity. I just need to test it out

Asterix 28th January 2020 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by antimidas (Post 54461)
I am not sure about the original u232-v5 installer. I know the ocelot-v5 does. And I added installer to evil-trinity. I just need to test it out

Hi. You have some errors on installer. On index.php missing "

antimidas 28th January 2020 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asterix (Post 54463)
Hi. You have some errors on installer. On index.php missing "
thank you. I i edited the files. Hopefully that takes care of the non ocelot setup. I need to write up an install tutorial for server, and setting up arrowchat. I may also put a version on github without arrowchat

Tedmorris 8th February 2020 12:26

Does anyone have the URL for the evil trinity forums?