Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Annoucements (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   BVLIST - Future & Changes (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=12275)

Fynnon 11th June 2020 10:24

BVLIST - Future & Changes

Hi,

We have been running this forum for more that 10 years and focused on torrent scripts because that was how we started.
Time went by and things change, Netflix was born and other ways of sharing files become more popular (rapidgator, nitroflare etc) so torrents have become less popular and interest for torrent scripts declined.

Now I think it's time to keep what we have but also change focus to something else that is more relevant for today's world. I have not decided what that should be but if you have any ideas please share them in here and they will be explored and debated.

I have a busy life so time for the forum has been extremely short and i'm looking to promote some people to help around other people that need advice.

For those willing to help please note these site rules:

- we DO NOT delete threads on request by those that made them

- try to be impartial and don't get into fights with people in the forum unless it's about the topic

I'm willing to explore other options for the forum but the keyword here is: LEGAL (at least for the next year)
What we do must be something that our enemies could not take us down for by making complaints to hosting companies etc

Thor 12th June 2020 10:13

Always Soft Delete - Never Hard Delete

Quote:

we DO NOT delete threads
I just want to add to this:-

Any posts that do get Deleted MUST be Soft Deleted (NEVER Hard Delete) even if it’s a Spammer this way we always have a record of their post.

nilim 12th June 2020 11:40

Lead coder of each script will get VIP/Mod rank and if they have any issue there will be a separate shoutbox for them where they can solve it.

Archived scripts section should be locked for posting any new comments.

New members have to wait 15 day before they can access shoutbox.

GameMaster 12th June 2020 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by nilim (Post 54906)
Lead coder of each script will get VIP/Mod rank and if they have any issue there will be a separate shoutbox for them where they can solve it.

Archived scripts section should be locked for posting any new comments.

New members have to wait 15 day before they can access shoutbox.

your serious? are you trying to kill this place completely? not letting anyone comment on any type of older source code, even if its outdated and they wanna mess with it should be able to and have the ability to ask for help in doing so...

as for new members not be able to use the shout for 15days.. dude yer crazy and just finished off the death of bvlist....

Elena 14th June 2020 06:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameMaster (Post 54907)
...dude yer crazy and just finished off the death of bvlist....

He has long been dead :killer:

HDVinnie 14th June 2020 07:38

was about to say the same. sites been dead

Fynnon 14th June 2020 11:08

even so, we have a good bunch of people here that we can go forward with.

darkalchemy 14th June 2020 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fynnon (Post 54913)

It's difficult to go forward when one or two users are allowed to trash every post. I removed my code(now dead) because I was tired of removing posts like that from it.

If users can't come here to ask for help for any codebase, to post new code, oto post issues with code without someone immediately jumping in and saying this code is this or that and you should use his code, then this site will continue to be nothing more than a place where they can get the code and nothing more.

MasterMan 15th June 2020 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fynnon (Post 54913)

dude, do NOT promote people with hate backgrounds or have some grudges to other users!!

You won't get anywhere with this thought. Just remember keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

I don't mean napon in this talk but generally spoke..!

It's your site and you can decide on what to be done,

My 2 cents tip on this subject.

l3on 15th June 2020 04:04

This site been dead for an while, Because today the admin still allow the trolls to roam free and start some right shit shows on topics and just trash the place, So into the admins pull there fingers out there arse and start banning unwanted users, The site will remain dead and people won't post new code here because of the shitty reputation this site's has.