Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   xBTiT (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   xBtiT v2.5.4 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=4946)

Petr1fied 11th June 2011 16:33

Up to r677 now

My advice to everyone is to skip this version entirely, 2.3.0 will be released in the next couple of days and support SMF 1.x.x, SMF 2.0 and IPB 3.x.x

DAKz 13th September 2011 07:10

and.....?????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petr1fied (Post 28470)
My advice to everyone is to skip this version entirely, 2.3.0 will be released in the next couple of days and support SMF 1.x.x, SMF 2.0 and IPB 3.x.x

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Hows it going?:bubble:

Petr1fied 21st September 2011 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAKz (Post 30008)
Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Hows it going?:bubble:

cooly is planning on submitting a nice new feature first. Once that's done it'll probably become an official release instead of a beta version.

cooly 22nd September 2011 14:25

Its been submitted today up to r716.

Renisse 29th October 2011 16:17

wow...723. the new rev versions are coming faster
Any idea when 2.3.0 goes public?

cdx1 29th October 2011 23:28

we are planning to make xbtit 2.3.0 public next week mate petr1 just finished off fixing a few small bugs in IPB intergration

Renisse 29th October 2011 23:35

That sounds good. Great job.

Thank you for your quick answer..:drink:

dj distorter 6th November 2011 15:38

ipb as main chat feture on index board

hi guys dont know if im posting in the right place but will soon find out lol.

Iv just updated to v2.3.0 and have intergrated ipb but.... i still seam to have the same old xbtit chat box in the index. Gutted! Ipb sits in a tab (forums).
have i installed it wrong?
Is there an easy way to get IPB as main chat in the index section? This was the whole point of the upgrade and intergration as im currently running IPB and Xbtit as standalones from my host.

All comments very welcome and yes Im a Noob so go easy on me plz =]

Chreers!

cdx1 9th November 2011 03:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj distorter (Post 31001)
hi guys dont know if im posting in the right place but will soon find out lol.

Iv just updated to v2.3.0 and have intergrated ipb but.... i still seam to have the same old xbtit chat box in the index. Gutted! Ipb sits in a tab (forums).
have i installed it wrong?
Is there an easy way to get IPB as main chat in the index section? This was the whole point of the upgrade and intergration as im currently running IPB and Xbtit as standalones from my host.

All comments very welcome and yes Im a Noob so go easy on me plz =]

Chreers!

did you expect xbtit shoutbox to be replaced with ipb chat? if so then you have the wrong idea. The integration is so you can use IPB as your forum solution fully integrated into the sign up and pm system and hacks that use the forum such as auto post etc

Bhorer_Alo 22nd November 2011 13:36

I think there is an error in shoutbox on rev.725. Shouts do not reach to mysql database. :unknown:
Shouts doesn't get updated. :read:

Edit: I managed to resolve this problem.... Just replaced the ajaxchat>>SendChatData.php from rev.718
And it worked!