Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Mods & Themes (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Make the standard theme wider? (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=11763)

guldhammer 26th September 2018 12:49

Make the standard theme wider?

Hi.

Is it possible to make the standard theme wider?
It only fills 50% of my screen.

fireknight 26th September 2018 15:45

You need to let people know which version of TBDev you are using.

guldhammer 26th September 2018 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireknight (Post 52568)
You need to let people know which version of TBDev you are using.

Oh sorry.
It is TBDev 2010

Chez 11th October 2018 08:50

Doesn't matter what version of TBDev you're using or even if it's a TBDev. You can alter theme container or whatever the class or id it's called. Just do an inspect element on your website and check what div has the current width of your website and then overwrite it.

For example:

HTML Code:

<div class="container"></div>
this div should give your website the actual width and in your css file you should have defined already the value for that width, let's say 1440px

HTML Code:

.container {
width: 1440px;
}

the you should go into your container class and change that value to any other value you want

Napon 11th October 2018 12:39

No it does as the theme he tying to resize he will have too resize every bit of the css in 10 it's not easy as that at all

Chez 11th October 2018 18:20

He's trying to resize the container, not every div on the site. And one thing I don't understand it's why you all keep using the same technique when creating themes. They all look the same and by using tables you make your work harder than usual. Just start using HTML 5 and make some nice stuff. Make something unique. There are a lot of technologies that can help you create something amazing nowadays. Stop creating these old looking and boring themes.

Napon 11th October 2018 19:42

Wtf you going on about it will keep to what I've said above you even what you saying. ..as for my theme I code bootstrap also and mix in with old css just like u232 v5 come back when you can bootstrap any theme OK do not tell me how to code themes nor codeine OK. ..you will find out a lot of user's and site owners like old themes OK do not shoot your mouth off with me ok

Chez 11th October 2018 22:23

Wow i'm so scared. First of all i did not used words like wtf or something else. It was just an advice and second thing ... just shut the fuck up and keep doing your shit aight? I did not asked for your oppinion and it seems that you take it personally and you have a big mouth. Just stay on your side and keep doing your stuff. Love and peace!

Napon 11th October 2018 22:41

Lol

thartley55 12th October 2018 02:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napon (Post 52629)
Lol

Wow.
That is the tamest response I've ever seen from you when an "argument" is in progress. You actually seem to have taken the 'high ground', instead of simply continuing and being belligerent.
I'm impressed.
It seems there is hope for you after all.
lol