Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Mods & Themes (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Upload 2 Images With Torrent (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=724)

psychodo 15th October 2008 10:12

probelm

my english is not perfect

the image i don

al_ltoticmat 15th October 2008 10:21

/home/user/public_html/trackerdir/torrents/images/$row[image2]
/home/user/public_html/trackerdir/torrents/images/$row[image1]

You should edit this.

psychodo 15th October 2008 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_ltoticmat (Post 5351)
/home/user/public_html/trackerdir/torrents/images/$row[image2]
/home/user/public_html/trackerdir/torrents/images/$row[image1]

You should edit this.

yes i have this change

Night_Owl 21st July 2009 03:02

havin issue's

Code:

Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_LOGICAL_OR in /dir/dir/dir/public_html/details.php on line 109

were usin the strikemulti version i seen someone else tryed it on another version other then tbdev and it still worked any idea's on how to fix this line 109

Code:

or sqlerr();

is that this is the section its in

PHP Code:

$res mysql_query("SELECT torrents.seeders, torrents.banned, torrents.leechers, torrents.info_hash, torrents.filename, LENGTH(torrents.nfo) AS nfosz, UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - UNIX_TIMESTAMP(torrents.last_action) AS lastseed, torrents.numratings, torrents.name, IF(torrents.numratings < $minvotes, NULL, ROUND(torrents.ratingsum / torrents.numratings, 1)) AS rating, torrents.owner, torrents.save_as, torrents.descr, torrents.visible, torrents.size, torrents.added, torrents.views, torrents.hits, torrents.times_completed, torrents.id, torrents.type, torrents.numfiles, torrents.nfo, torrents.image1, torrents.image2, torrents.category, categories.name AS cat_name, users.username FROM torrents LEFT JOIN categories ON torrents.category = categories.id LEFT JOIN users ON torrents.owner = users.id WHERE torrents.id = $id") or sqlerr();
    or 
sqlerr();
$row mysql_fetch_array($res);

$owned $moderator 0;
    if (
get_user_class() >= UC_MODERATOR)

$owned $moderator 1;
    elseif (
$CURUSER["id"] == $row["owner"])

$owned 1;
//} 

pdq 21st July 2009 03:13

delete the line with:
PHP Code:

or sqlerr(); 

=]

Night_Owl 21st July 2009 03:24

thank you

ill give it a try didnt know if i could comment it out delete which ever not really to good with php

:drink:

ok now the only error im gettin sence i got all the folder locations right is this

Invalid file type! Image 1

the file type im tryin is jpg and png which i added where it says can add more if i want any ideas ?

joeroberts 23rd January 2010 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night_Owl (Post 13579)
ill give it a try didnt know if i could comment it out delete which ever not really to good with php

:drink:

ok now the only error im gettin sence i got all the folder locations right is this

Invalid file type! Image 1

the file type im tryin is jpg and png which i added where it says can add more if i want any ideas ?

pleas show how you did it.

rootKID 14th September 2012 08:11

thanks man...
will try to Convert it into U-232 of my later...

DND 22nd March 2013 16:57

converted this to 09 version. but i can't see the thumbnails or the images.
it says that the image has errors.
they are uploading them on the server, everything works fine except showing them

Tedmorris 16th December 2018 03:24

How does viewimage.php work? Theres no code that calls for viewimage.php to load. Im assuming its supposed to load viewimage.php when you click on the thumbnail so you can see the full size rather thsn the 150x150 thumbnail?