Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   TSSE 1.3.9 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=5)

Krypto 8th April 2013 01:01

Do you have another machine that uses a HDD and if not is there anyone close friend/relative that would let you install LAMP or XAMPP to test it?

majio 8th April 2013 01:34

i guess it worked on my macbook air cause it had old MySQL and Apache :P

Bump: errors like this comes and goes

"Deprecated: mysql_escape_string(): This function is deprecated; use mysql_real_escape_string() instead. in /var/www/include/functions.php on line 1680"

Fixed it by changing "mysql_escape_string()" to "mysql_real_escape_string()"
as it states..

so i think that maybe its actually the code (webpage) thats old and needs to be updated ... maybe the announce.php or something.. :P

who em i shitting :lol: everything needs to be updated!

But i only care for the unzip error i get in my tracker announce..

i can zip my webpage or link some files if you guys need to take a look!

Thanks

Krypto 8th April 2013 11:16

Check your PM.

majio 8th April 2013 16:48

i installed xbtit 2.2.2 and everything works!

so i guess the 1.3.9 TS i used is to old for the new MySQL and Apache updates :wallbash:

Dont like the theme on xbtit not simple... tooo wiiide :P but it works seeding and leeching and reporting , correct stats! and no errors!

Like someone stated here in this forums! i wish people stayed on one version of TS .. to nullifie and decode! i mean TS is now sheit! (Mind boggling that xam still makes $$) cause it looks like shit!

1.3.9 TS is the best neutral theme... actually i did much myself on my own ripped apart TS..... simple and neat. whatever :suicide:

Thanks

Krypto 8th April 2013 23:01

Well I installed your source on my Mac which is running Mamp Pro and is using mysql 5.5.25 and php 5.4.4 and it all works including seeding from utorrent 1.6.5(27624) and I don't get the unzip error you receive.

I'll let you know how I get on when I upload it to my Linux machine.

majio 9th April 2013 14:27

My Utorrent is 1.8.3 (29330) 2013

Does that have anything to say?

Looking forward to hear about the install on Linux ! :)

Krypto 9th April 2013 22:45

Well I installed it on my Linux machine which is running the latest version of Mint.

php v5.3.10
mysql v5.5.29
Tramsmission 2.51(13280)

Installed fine, uploaded a torrent and all went well, it seeded fine with no errors showing.

So it's either something with your setup or it just does not like running from your SSD?

majio 9th April 2013 23:47

Thanks for checking that out :)

Gonna install Linux Mint then :D and see if its fails or works there!

yes the SSD ..gonna research that!

Thanks again! :) :) :)

Krypto 10th April 2013 00:23

Remember that if you install Linux Mint that it does not come pre-installed with a LAMP.

If you need info for installing LAMP let me know and I'll post the instructions I use.

majio 10th April 2013 01:19

That would be awesome if you could do that :)

Burning the Mint to a DvD as i type.