Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   SoftMP3 & SweDVDR Source Code (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=2693)

Phogo 25th May 2009 18:25

SoftMP3 & SweDVDR Source Code

2 Attachment(s)
In the wake of ThePirateBay trial and subsequent aftermath related to the risks of hosting a BitTorrent tracker in Sweden (or, even being a denizen and hosting it elsewhere), most major Nordic private trackers have now all but complied with AntiPiratByran. However, two such trackers are having the last laugh - SweDVDR and SoftMP3 have willfully made their tracker source code available for anyone who wishes to set up their own tracker. Just don

Njep 25th May 2009 20:19

user sql

is there any one who can make a user.sql for swedvdr and softmp3 releases becuase they have no user in sql file and they have only invite.

Morbidawn 25th May 2009 21:45

How do you actually log in to the site after setting it up?

Njep 25th May 2009 22:53

could

could not login becuase it has no admin account..if i got that so will i runnit :)

Morbidawn 25th May 2009 23:02

Ye it needs users.sql, i`ll try to creat one from my other sources

Njep 25th May 2009 23:09

:)

i hope you succeed and share it :)

Morbidawn 25th May 2009 23:18

tell me a default passkey for user

Njep 25th May 2009 23:25

hmm

not know if this working : dfc66de15f257f927cc2be752ac4fa1c

Morbidawn 25th May 2009 23:29

1 Attachment(s)
I managed to create a user in the database, but the site won`t recognize it.

I`ll post de sql file here so you cand try to edit it yourself. 2 minds are better than 1

Bump: If this won`t work we need to try to open that damned signup somehow. I tried a few things to edit the signup.php and takesignup.php but didn`t work. So i replaced those 2 files with 2 of my own from another tbdev source, the signup was open but it wouldn`t creat no damn account. I`m begining to remain out of ideas, hope someone elese is trying to figure this source out, i would really love to use it for a longer time

Ashur 26th May 2009 05:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morbidawn (Post 11859)
I managed to create a user in the database, but the site won`t recognize it.

I`ll post de sql file here so you cand try to edit it yourself. 2 minds are better than 1

Bump: If this won`t work we need to try to open that damned signup somehow. I tried a few things to edit the signup.php and takesignup.php but didn`t work. So i replaced those 2 files with 2 of my own from another tbdev source, the signup was open but it wouldn`t creat no damn account. I`m begining to remain out of ideas, hope someone elese is trying to figure this source out, i would really love to use it for a longer time

after signup can't you just go back to database and change usergroup of that user?

Morbidawn 26th May 2009 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur (Post 11861)
after signup can't you just go back to database and change usergroup of that user?

It won`t create the user, it wont confirm it and thus wouldn`t add it to the user table

Ashur 26th May 2009 14:18

usually setup are in bittorrent.php and secrets.php
not sure which one you're looking at but SOFTMP3 has 2 signup files one called signup.php and other signup_old.php did you try both?

Morbidawn 26th May 2009 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur (Post 11871)
usually setup are in bittorrent.php and secrets.php
not sure which one you're looking at but SOFTMP3 has 2 signup files one called signup.php and other signup_old.php did you try both?

Hmm it`s true i didn`t try the Signup_old at all, i`ll look now, thx for the tip.

Fynnon 26th May 2009 17:53

i got an error first time i tried to login:

Code:

SQL Error
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '>= first AND <= last' at line 1in /var/www/vhosts/guv2.com/httpdocs/swedvd/login.php, line 31

this is line 31:
PHP Code:

$res mysql_query("SELECT id FROM bans WHERE $nip >= first AND $nip <= last") or sqlerr(__FILE____LINE__); 

Zepp 26th May 2009 20:33

I installed both of them successfully. Both of sources are beautiful!

Njep 26th May 2009 21:05

did you succed to get signup to work? or how did you set it up?

Morbidawn 26th May 2009 22:00

I only tried softmp3`s source, but still I didn`t manage to crack that damned signup script :mad: Any luck guys?

Njep 26th May 2009 23:06

no luck yet on signup on softmp3 i get error on takesignup it say "sorry Pal" or something like that

Zepp 27th May 2009 00:37

Just a small tip. Would you first make admin account and later worry about signup.php. After you create admin account, take a look at login functions.

Njep 27th May 2009 04:57

can you tell me how you made your admin account when signup not work and not have any admin in the sql file who hollows?

Morbidawn 27th May 2009 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Njep (Post 11896)
can you tell me how you made your admin account when signup not work and not have any admin in the sql file who hollows?

Well i manage to find the signup script, but it won`t work. You put your details in, and when you hit signup it says : 404 - Not Found

Try it Yourself : http://localhost/signup_old.php

Njep 27th May 2009 14:00

yea me too and i tryed some other takesignup.php and signup.php and just get "Broken"

Morbidawn 27th May 2009 14:07

You should modify theese lines in signup_old.php

Code:

to

Code:

So it can send the data to your server and not to the old softmp3 host.

The next problem is that, the takesignup.php needs editing, we need to let it accept new signup`s and not with invite. We need to get rid of this annoying error :

Not Found

Sorry pal :(

Bump: I tried to change the original takesignup.php from the source with another takesignup.php from another tbdev source that accepts new free signup`s, now the site gives :

Signup failed!

borked

I`m begining to go locco :wallbash::wild::sos:

Njep 27th May 2009 14:45

yea i got the same...just want it working so i can start my other site tonight :P

Morbidawn 27th May 2009 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Njep (Post 11904)
yea i got the same...just want it working so i can start my other site tonight :P

I would have big plans for this source if it would only work :muscle::wild:

Bump: Anything yet? I`m beginning to get pissed

reese 29th May 2009 02:09

blah..

why dont you just use adduser.php

you will need to modify the file and comment out the loggedin() and comment out the staff check

then u can create an acct. After doing this u can go into mysql and change the user class to "10" and your now a sysop.

Njep 29th May 2009 20:15

hmm

if some one get this release to work please upload it,complett with a admin account in sql...i tryed this and i can make account but not working to login...so please help me out to get this to work :)

Zepp 29th May 2009 21:11

You have to change login functions

Njep 29th May 2009 21:15

where and what do i need to change?

Viperia 31st May 2009 14:38

Installing this sources are quite a work or atleast it looks like that since you have to edit out quite a bit of softmp3 and swedvdr things in it.

But which source of these is the best to go with? Planing a small, private and hopefully secure tracker running on a dedicated machine with 10mbit connection.

Would one use any of these trackers or should i go with some other tracker software?

Regards,
Viperia

OiNK 1st June 2009 22:11

softmp3 source is verry bugged :|

cnb 2nd June 2009 17:25

When i have added everything to the htdocs folder, and imported the sql for swedvdr source, i go to the page, it redjects me to swedvdr.com.. What to do?

Okej, i solved that, but still. Where do i register a admin account ?

Tony 20th June 2009 10:01

simply change the signup.php to set you to admin level on the first signup and then also make it autoconfirm your account ..

cnb 24th June 2009 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony (Post 12519)
simply change the signup.php to set you to admin level on the first signup and then also make it autoconfirm your account ..

Want to post a signup.php for us ? :D

chybber 3rd July 2009 01:11

Hey all.

I have got the site working can login and so on, but i have a problem when i upload a torrent some (php)file/script change the tracker url in the torrent's to swedvdr's tracker:
http://www.swedvdr.org:3952/tracker....sskey/announce

So now i wonder what (php)file/script might change the url, i have looked in upload takeupload, but i can't find what is making the url change.

I really would Appreciate help.

junior 7th July 2009 18:25

look in download.php

Coraille 14th July 2009 02:06

Folder installer deleted ????? i neeed

3v0 14th July 2009 02:07

It doesnt have an installer

Coraille 14th July 2009 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3v0 (Post 13348)
It doesnt have an installer

How I started is to install the source code?

joeroberts 14th July 2009 07:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by chybber (Post 12969)
Hey all.
I have got the site working can login and so on, but i have a problem when i upload a torrent some (php)file/script change the tracker url in the torrent's to swedvdr's tracker:
http://www.swedvdr.org:3952/tracker....sskey/announce

So now i wonder what (php)file/script might change the url, i have looked in upload takeupload, but i can't find what is making the url change.

I really would Appreciate help.

in download.php you need to edit line 65
PHP Code:

$dict['value']['announce']['value'] = "http://www.swedvdr.org:3952/tracker.php/$pkey/announce"

change the url to your own

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coraille (Post 13349)
How I started is to install the source code?

upload files to your site and add sql to data base

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnb (Post 12645)
Want to post a signup.php for us ? :D

just go to the data base and set your class to 10 for Swedvdr and 9 for SoftMP3