Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   TBDev (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   TBDev 2010 revision 464 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=187)

Viperia 11th August 2009 11:47

Howdy!

So this code is okay to use for a live tracker? Of course it still needs some work but should this be an okay base or is the code still to unstable/unsecure or anything

Regards,
Viper

KiD 21st August 2009 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viperia (Post 14323)
Howdy!

So this code is okay to use for a live tracker? Of course it still needs some work but should this be an okay base or is the code still to unstable/unsecure or anything

Regards,
Viper

If you visit tbdev.net Coldfusion says that you shut not run a live tracker on any tbdev source.. So its all up to you to make a secure tracker..! :D

have fun..! :D And good week..

3v0 21st August 2009 16:13

You are joking right? The new TBDev 2009 is the most secure one you can download and even then there is a thread on TBDev with known exploits and security fixes for earlier versions.

animezon 24th August 2009 16:23

help

is giving me
Code:

Internal Server Error

wMan 30th August 2009 14:07

hello pput it on server work very well n1
i would like to put a shoutbox on front page any php for it and where do i go in code to ad it to front page ?

Timisoreanul 30th August 2009 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by abc (Post 15129)
hello pput it on server work very well n1
i would like to put a shoutbox on front page any php for it and where do i go in code to ad it to front page ?

hi, in index.php

wMan 2nd September 2009 10:41

hello how do i set the gigs on sign up so members have 2 gig on sign up and where do i go to stop email going out to log on to site as the email not going out to new members so they can log on site i would like it so when new users sign up can just log strate in to site ?

Moh.ElBaz 2nd September 2009 11:50

@abc

about to give every member 2 GB while signup

you can simply go to phpmyadmin ( or whatever you use ) and change default uploaded GB to whatever you like ...

about the mail ( go out to log on to site ) ... I really cannot understand you at all .

regards

wMan 2nd September 2009 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moh.ElBaz (Post 15249)
@abc

about to give every member 2 GB while signup

you can simply go to phpmyadmin ( or whatever you use ) and change default uploaded GB to whatever you like ...

about the mail ( go out to log on to site ) ... I really cannot understand you at all .

regards

TRY TRYED THE USERS IN DATABASE to set upload for all users and its users by users to set upload .this is not how its done car`nt keep going to database to ad upload for new members ,every time a member sign up to the site it tells them a email will be sent to them to log in (there is`nt a email going out to them to sign up to the site)i would like it so members can just log on to site with out the email beeing sent out please help i would like to set upload for all members so when they sign up to site they get 2 gig up load strate away sorry im new at this would some one help me please :sos:

Moh.ElBaz 2nd September 2009 12:34

ooh , you will never have any support , ABC or even marsh

I have told you the thing I already did for people in their sites , and about mail or whatever belonged to mail , so sorry .. i cannot understand you ..

may others be able to understand these words .